Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Miracle In A Bottle?

I've never done any beauty posts on this blog, mainly because I haven't found anything worth sharing, that is until yesterday. I tired something so impressive last night that I couldn't wait to broadcast it to the world.
I was chatting with the lady at the beauty counter in Bloomingdales because I needed an eye cream for my cousin. She introduced to this new line, Ultimate Youth Creme, from Estee Lauder, which at first glance, has a pretty ridiculous 3 digits price tag. But she assured me that it's worth every penny and gave me a sample to try at home. Although it'll take a few more days for me to confirm the effectiveness of the cream, after only one use, the little lines around the corner of my eyes are GONE! I couldn't believe my eyes either, that's why I can't stop looking into the mirror on my desk every 30 seconds for the entire morning. I'll let you know in a few days whether it's the cream or its just one night of really good sleep. In the mean time, maybe you should get a sample from them as well, never hurts to try :)


No comments: