Thursday, January 8, 2009

Winter Inspiration

As annoying as the chilly weather may be, its a perfect season to have some fun with loads of crazy layering!

Woo...look at these shoes! I'd die to get my hands on a pair of these.


Am I crazy for wanting a long faux fur gilet like this?


A full volume plaid shirt dress is perfect to wear under any short coat.


I couldn't say enough about how amazing fingerless gloves are, they keep your hands warm and keep your fingers typing, all at the same time!


A perfect boxy boyfriend jacket is all that a girl needs to pull together an I-don't-give-a-dam-about-whatcha-think look.


I almost got a similar super chunky cowlneck scarf for myself a while back, however, the thought of using it in Cali winter weather seemed just a ted bit excessive.


Source: Harpers Bazaar UK November 2008

No comments: