Friday, June 20, 2008

STUDlies



Studs are seriously popping up everywhere from belts to bracelet to shoes. Both Heidi and Blake were pictured wearing studded gladiators scrolling down the street on their down times. Um, maybe that needs to go on my mile long want list as well...



Since flat sandals are rarely ever my style, that's a topic for a different day, I found these to die for studded 5" gladiators by Report Signature, um...maybe I can sneak it in my vday "need list"? Strange as it may sound, I change our vday from Feb to June due to an overflowing amount of celebrations that need to take place between the month of Jan and Mar. This is one of many strange things that I do in my life with the intention of simplification yet resulted in a lot of confusion.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i saw this pair and really wanted it too...but GOSH it's FIVE inches!!! My shorty won't appreciate 5" boost on my height. haha =D So, i'm still in search of a cute pair of flats..