Monday, May 12, 2008

Color Clash



Ahh, I can't believe its Monday again! In an effort to cheer myself up, I decided to forgo my usual all-black-Monday-work-outfit and opt for something a little more girlie and slightly colorful. Yes, I'm still in love with these chunky heel Aldos I got a while back, and I don't think the passion is dying down any time soon, they are just so comfortable. I got the dress while in SD this weekend, I don't think the picture shows it very well, but it's in a pretty greenish gray color with tiny yellow flower prints. The cutting and fabric gives it such a vintage feel, I just couldn't resist. And of course, my love affair with navy blazer continues...let me just tell you, little boy's suit jacket makes for a perfect 3/4 sleeve skinny fitting blazer!
Jacket, boy jacket; Dress, forever21; Shoes Aldo

No comments: