Tuesday, May 6, 2008

5.6.2008


Somehow, my wardrobe has evolved from a closet full of denims to a shelve full of black minis, and a drawer full of tights. I questioned myself as to what's happening to my fashion choices lately, I think one of the main reasons is that I'm just so sick and tired of the unofficial uniform of the 2000s, wear denim with everything everyday. I'm ABSOLUTELY NOT anti-denim, I'm still in love with all my Jbrand, Rock & Republic, True Religion and etc, I'm just not so fond of the idea of wearing them at every waking moment. Or, maybe I just want to be a little different. My prince tells me how "funky", "unconventional" I dress at times, which I do have to admit to every now and then. On a consciously level, I want to wear things that are visually pleasing, but there's always a rebellious side of me that screams bloody hell when I dress like the girl next to me, ok, maybe that's an exaggeration, but the truth is, I try to be a little "eccentric" without raising too many eyebrows (mostly on my days off). From Monday to Friday, I still have to stick to the average Jane look...

No comments: