Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Geeking Out

Seems like it's been forever since I last updated this blog, and below are the two reason behind my long absence.
1) KK got me the coolest bday present ever, a Sony laptop with textured casing in white! My last laptop is 5 years old, and very much virus infested to the point that it has stopped functioning completely over the labor day weekend. KK sensed or rather heard an ear full of my complaints, being the santa that he is, he pick out this very sleek, Macbook-esk-without-Macbook-learning-curve for me. Mainly because I'm too cheap to spend money on electronics myself..haha..
2) On the same weekend KK got me the laptop, I finally decided to upgrade my phone! My wornout but still super sturdy Samsung was named the office dinosaur, you got the idea on how old it is. I took a leap and got an Instinct, which is definitely an iphone want to be, yet, without iphone's steep monthly plan, haha....












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW, super cool computer, and the phone us UBER COOL too!!~